Friday, April 27, 2012

Birth Center, Worries, and Clothes

Happy Friday !  I'm so glad the weekend is finally here.  This has been quite an eventful week!  We had our first BirthCare Center appt on Wednesday and our first Bradley Method Class that evening.  I was nervous about the appt with the Center because I was comtemplating whether or not it was the best decision to switch care providers this far in the pregnancy.  I am 25 weeks as of Thursday so only 15 more weeks to go! Things are starting to get more real and it's making me nervous.  Where are we going to live? Will we like the Birth Center? What kind of delivery will I have? Who will be there at the time of the delivery? Will our parents be helpful or add unnecessary stress? Will our friends be present when we get back home to help out around the house? How will I be as a mother? That's just the first few that came to my mind.  There's so many more questions swirling around.  There's also the gestational diabetes test I have to take in May so I'm a little concerned about whether or not I have it.  The last 2 days have not been much fun in the land of pregnancy.  I'm not quite certain where the pain is coming from but it's dull and not strong enough to cause concern.  I just read about round ligament pain so maybe it's that.  Bill and I are going apt hunting this weekend which is both exciting and tiresome at the same time.  We're also supposed to go to Leesburg if all goes well.  Bill thinks I'm a shopaholic which I found to be pretty offensive!  If you breakdown my closet into categories by clothing type (work-hot weather, work-cold weather, work-warm weather, going out-hot weather, going out-cold weather, going out-warm weather, casual-hot weather, casual-cold weather, casual-warm weather), there's really not that much there so I'm not sure where he's getting this opinion from..   

No comments:

Post a Comment