Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New Beginnings....

So, I recently (like yesterday) started using twitter and it motivated me to start a blog.  I tried the whole blogging thing once before but got bored and actually forgot the site I was using to blog so it just didn't work out.  Maybe this time around, I'll stick with it ?!  Just a little background on who Rose actually is.... I'm from a small town in North Carolina called Denton.  I lived there for the first 20 years of my life when I left to join the military.  I did 4 years of active duty and then got out, moved to Fredericksburg, VA to start a new life.  After about 6 months, I moved to Alexandria, VA where I have been living for the almost 3 years now.  Since moving here, I have met the love of my life, Bill :)  We got married back in March and are expecting a baby boy in August!  If you're trying to do the math then let me help you out..... we were two individuals caught in the throws of passion under a cloud of love and lust (aka I got knocked up and had a shot gun wedding !).  You'll hear a lot about Bill and Baby V over the next couple of months, if I am able to continue blogging for that long.  If not, then this will just be an "All About Rose" short story.  Anywho, I tend to ramble and get off topic a lot, hence the blog title, " scatter brained".  I am also not gifted with English skills (given that I'm from a small hick town in the south) so you may see a lot a grammatical errors and words missing vows....and probably words you've never seen before that were created just for Dentonians.  I'm excited to share my world with you, whoever you may be......   

1 comment:

  1. Hi ROSE!!!! I'm so excited you have a blog! I hope you stick with it!! I am here to support you!!! (and I like to think I'm one of the best things that happened to you in F'burg;) xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete